Ranema Flu is an interactive learning tool on the prevention and control of Highly pathogenic Avian Influenza.
It has been developed by CIRAD (AGIRs) and FAO (AGAH / EMPRES).
It includes information on the prevention, detection, control and eradication measures that you can take against HPAI and is made up of 5 chapters :
- Chapter 1: Introduction to avian influenza
- Chapter 2: Surveillance of the HPAI
- Chapter 3: Avian Influenza and wild birds
- Chapter 4: Introduction to Risk Analysis
- Chapter 5: Resources
For further information on the content of Ranema :
2008 version of Ranema Flu is access free on the following website (English and French version) : http://aquitaine.cirad.fr/
In order to improve the Ranema-Flu tool, please fill in the following questionnaire after use :
CIRAD © 2007 All rights reserved - Disclaimer stating - contact
- page updated : 22/03/2010